ENTRIES OPEN WEDNESDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2017!ENTRIES OPEN WEDNESDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2017! https://lormarendurance.co.za/trail-run/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/DSC_9700.jpg 1000 662 LormarEndurance LormarEndurance https://lormarendurance.co.za/trail-run/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/DSC_9700.jpg
We hope you are ready to run along 200 year old stone walls, along “sheeptracks” and experience authentic Karoo hospitality with spitbraais, fresh farm bread, condensedmilk coffee, koeksisters & craft beer!
The 2018 Lormar Endurance Trail Run will take place from 22-23 September. We now also have a 3-month payment plan for your convenience.
Entries for past participants and pre-registrations open at 9am on Wednesday 29 November 2017 and public entries open on Thursday 30 November at 9am! Below is ‘n button to signup for the pre-registration list if you haven’t signed up yet.
Please note the trail run is limited to 200 runners! Entries and extras work on a first come first serve basis so please make sure to make a payment to secure your spot.
Whats new for 2018?
- 3 Month payment plan should you need assistance in securing your spot.
- Enhanced race village – Our race village upgrades will consist of multiple beer stations, Karoo chill zones and live music around our “drom” fires just to name a few.
- Runners can expect activities like horse rides, donkey cart rides, a tractor sunset cruise and much more!
- New routes – We are busy planning and designing new route sections for 2018. Expect to run a combination of jeep tracks, “sheep trail” sections and spectacular Karoo views!
- 20 luxury tents available to book should you wish to upgrade from your standard tour tent